Featured Post

Just in: Alhaji Buba Galadima kidnapped.

Nigerians and the world over should know this— Alhaji Buba Galadima has just been kidnapped by masked security operatives, his whereabout...

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Urgent news from the author please read and tell me your thought guys.

Its been two days since i opened this blog and i want to say a big shout out to all of you who made this possible. I have had 283 pageviews since opening this blog and while this may not seem much it means the world to me thst you guys actually tried looking at my work. I named this blog True focus because i felt that we all focus on the wrong things in life and this blog will serve as a change to end fake news and promote true news. I would really like it if you guys can subscribe or follow my blogs and comment on my post it would be a big help to me so if you guys feel like helping me after reading this you can do so by promoting my blog and get more readers. Thank you guys and this post will be deleted in 3 days time so keep it up. Together we form a community.

2 comments: